Pure Heat Hot Yoga classes consists of thousand year old yoga postures comprised in a sequence designed to systematically move fresh oxygenated blood to one hundred percent of your body, to each organ and fiber, restoring all your systems to healthy working order, just as nature intended. Proper weight, muscle tone, vibrant good health, a sense of well-being will automatically follow.
Benefits of Hot Yoga
- De-stress in specific situations and in life
- Eliminates toxins
- Lubricates joint
- Strengthens bones
- Expands lung capacity
- Lose weight and improve the functions of your entire body's systems
- Strengthen and tone every muscle in your body
- Improve your cardiovascular health and conditioning
- Improve flexibility & ability to do more in life
- Promote good posture & decrease incidence of back pain
- Enhance concentration, clarity and mental focus
- Improve balance, both on and off the mat
- Potentially reduce the risk of many diseases & conditions, including heart-disease, depression, anxiety, intestinal agitation, high-blood pressure, diabetes, obesity
- Add something fun and joy to your day
- Increase your confidence and creativity
- Help you sleep better and longer
- Provide a great community of friends
The studio is located in the Savannah Retail Center on the south side of Grand River, east of Latson road.
We are open 7 days a week
Doors open 20 minutes prior to the class start time
Please call to confirm holiday schedules
Please park and enter from rear entrance
Our yoga ethics:
Be on time. Be patient. Be calm. Be compassionate.
Observe silence in the yoga studio.
Respect the teachers; they are providing you with specific instruction. The overall quality of instruction and maintained environment is important to every student in the class.
If you need to leave early please inform the teacher.
If you need to take a break during class sit facing forward with you head above your heart.
Inform the teacher if you are pregnant or have any health problems such as back or neck injuries.
Hydrate before and after class.
Print clearly when you sign in for your class.
Do not bring your belongings into the yoga studio. Your mat, towel and water only are allowed in the room.
Do not leave any belongings (whether valuable or not) or take anything that does not belong to you.
Mobile phones are not allowed in the yoga studio or reception areas.